Full Paper Submission
> Full Paper Submission
Full Paper Submission Key Dates
- Submission Period: May 24 (Wed) to June 22 (Thu), 2017
- Full papers can only be submitted online via the website submission system with presenter’s account.
- Keynote and Invited speakers are required to submit the full paper and general presenters are optional.
- All the presented abstracts and printed program book will be shared as well.
- Accepted abstract which registered with proper payment within the deadline can be include full paper proceeding.
- Papers sent by post or email will not be accepted.
- All submitted papers must represent original work.
- Please contact the InSEA 2017 Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any problems with submitting your paper.
Format of Papers
- All papers must be submitted in English.
- Papers may not exceed 6 pages.
- Templates for the full paper is available here.
- Papers should be uploaded as unprotected .pdf and .doc or .docx files.
- All papers must be submitted using the full paper template and the formatting defined within must be followed.
- Do not change the paper formatting of the template and do not insert page numbers! Papers using incorrect formatting may be rejected for publication in the proceedings if the author does not make corrections.
- Please ensure that your paper does not contain spelling, grammatical or scientific errors.
- No proof reading will be done, although some corrections may be requested by the reviewers.
- Note: Failure to observe these guidelines may result in rejection of your paper in the proceedings.
Guidelines to submit your full paper
- Log on to the InSEA 2017 website with ID and password.
- Visit My Page – Submission Information – Click Full Paper Submission button
- Upload paper
- Check that all the detail on the summary page are correct. If there is any fault, click on change the information and submit it.
- You will be sent a confirmation email with your submission reference number and In your My page you can also check your abstract status.
Modification and withdrawal of submitted papers(s)
- Before the final deadline to upload your paper, you can review or modify your paper at 'My page' on the website with your own account.
- Please note that no corrections or modifications are possible after the submission deadline.
- If you need to withdraw your paper, a written statement reflecting the reasons for decision must be sent to InSEA 2017 Secretariat (email@example.com) before June 25 (Sun).
If you have any problems when you submit the paper via this website, or if you have any further queries regarding paper submission,
please contact the InSEA 2017 Secretariat by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.